Tuesday, August 21, 2012

High Chair Highs

Who is this big guy?  After road tripping for the better part of last month (more on that in future posts) Matthew and I arrived home to find this! 
Matty fills out his high chair so much that his feet actually touch the first rung of the foot rest.  What a big boy he's becoming.
That and if you can see through my stellar photography to what is on his tray you can see that we've finally started attempting finger foods.  I may be a little behind on some of his food stuff, but the allergy thing throws me off a bit.  I'm probably overly cautious about continuing to introduce new things one at a time for four days straight, but it's the only way we can really be sure that he's not reacting to something.
So far pieces of real banana and Gerber Puffs are a hit.  He can only have the puffs in banana (gross), peach (meh), and vanilla (yummy) flavors but at least that gives him a little variety.  Did you know that the Apple Cinnamon puffs have carrot puree in them?  UGH.  I'm hoping we can soon add blueberry to the list.  We'll be attempting those next week.  This week is avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment