Thursday, September 6, 2012

Matthew's Room!!!

I'm just going to overlook the fact that my child is almost 11 months old and instead enjoy the fact that I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETELY TOTALLY FINISHED HIS ROOM!!!  This room, like every incomplete room in our house, has been 5 years in the making.  That's embarrassing to admit, but I can lean on the excuse that we weren't expecting Matthew for a full 5 years therefore this particular room wasn't a real priority until the last year.  I'm so excited to share that I'll actually start with the Before & Afters and then tack on a few of the work in progress pics at the end.
 
Looking in from the door:

 Looking at the closet:
Standing by the window, looking at the door:
 
Now for the embarrassing pics...
 These are my mom's favorite pants.  Really, she tells me all the time how much she LOVES them and how happy she is that I still own them.  $7-Walmart-2005.
 Smokey continually decided to track his black fur into the stark white primed room.  Have you ever tried to vacuum dog hair off of primed subflooring?  Just sayin'.
 Umm, not sure.  Pretend murder shot action shot?
I like to do my remodeling in my pj's.  If I ever get around to finishing other rooms then you'll see a lot of my pj's.  It's really too much to ask that I both work on the house AND shower and dress.
 And then there was storage.  I swear we're not hoarders.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment