Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TMI

Side Note:  Who knew that yoga clothes happen to be the most comfortable clothing on the ENTIRE PLANET???  And if you knew, why did you not share this information with me until recently???  I’m in love with yoga clothes and I might never take them off.  Yes, feel bad for my husband because he will never ever see me in anything except yoga pants/tops and a pony tail.  I could wear them ALL DAY and sleep in them ALL NIGHT.  If I could transform them into work clothes and/or evening wear then I would.  Oddly, it’s almost like being nekkid except without the annoying draft… and without the whole “creeping out your neighbors thing” when you accidentally walk by open windows… not that I do that… SERIOUSLY, I don’t…  but those people are out there (and you know who you are).

1 comment: