Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun Visits!

Last weekend Ryan and I went to STL to visit our friends/family.  Sweet Anna let us crash at her casa and the talented Dorothy gave me a sewing lesson while the boys pictured below were up to their usual hi-jinks.  I wish I had more photographic evidence, but here are some of the shenanigans involved in just trying to get a nice group shot.





Yep, that's right.  Not one cooperative shot.

However, Dorothy is an absolute rock star in the creativity department and I think she might have given me a new hobby.  I'll have to post my future sewing attempts and you can be the judge, but her first lesson was this tote.  It's sitting on a stool that we bought from Walmart  in STL and drove all the way back home only to find that it's too tall... so if you know anyone in the market for a new stool...



I wish we could make it back for the chili cook-off next weekend (and also to meet some adorable new additions to one of the greatest families ever), but we'll have to take a rain check.  We'll be back to wreak some havoc soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment