Saturday, December 29, 2012

Santa? I Know HIM!

Somebody was too young to understand that Santa was coming, but that didn't stop him from being too excited to sleep on Christmas Eve!  I'll admit we did our best to prepare him over the course of December by pointing out Santa wherever we went (yard decor, shopping and gift bags, Santa at the mall, etc.).  Maybe he was ready for Santa because this photo shoot?  Matthew kept saying, "Out! Out!", but he didn't cry.  (Just tilt your heads.  I don't know why it's sideways!)
This Christmas Matthew learned how to say the very festive seasonal words tree, ornament (ah-mint), Santa, Ho Ho Ho, and Merry Christmas!  And he also thinks that reindeer "woof-woof".
Whatever the reason for his excitement I think Ryan and I were even more excited.  Just look at that adorable face!  It made it hard for us to settle down to sleep, too!
We hope everyone had a wonderful, love filled Christmas Eve, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment