Sunday, April 1, 2012

What are we thinking?

OK, if you were our neighbors how much would you hate us?  I mean, I would hate us!  Well, I would hate us if I were them.  I actually LOVE our new door.  But seriously, what are we doing?  Running a clown college out of our basement or something?

But you can see how the new red door is an improvement from the 1980's era rotten wood blue door (that allowed snow to blow into the house).

I keep reassuring the neighbors that we will indeed change the color of the siding and shutters (and ridiculous blue railings), but who knows when that will happen.  Lucky for us the house next door has been only half painted for the last year.  Hopefully our two households will stop bringing down the property values soon!

1 comment:

  1. Actually I love the red door! It looks great. Just paint the railing & shutters for awhile.

    ReplyDelete