Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy Bee

GUILTY!  I'm guilty of baby proofing on the fly!  In all fairness to me, he's not an expert crawler.  Actually, he has no desire to get onto his hands and knees.  I think he thinks it is beneath him.  He just wants to stand up so darn badly!  He's bear crawling his way around... well, to be honest he's getting into bear crawl position, moving about 1 inch, sitting back onto his bottom by way of a neat little spin move, and then repeating as many times as it takes to get where ever it is he wants to go.  Anyway, my point is that I look up and he's somewhere that makes me go, "hmm, ok time to move that."  Sigh.
What's in here?

What's this?

Oh and I can balance on two arms and one leg!

Seriously, what IS this?  I noticed him bear hugging the entertainment console because he was making loud slurping noises as he made out with the glass door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment