Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day (from last weekend)!  Yes, this is a forced-by-mom pose to commemorate the day.
PIRATE POOL!!!  Ryan went for the gold when he came home with the most AWESOME pool ever made.  Matty Bear was not too sure what to make of the cold (well, cooler) water, but he came around.  His current favorite bath toy is the floating rubber ducky, so I graciously allowed him to borrow my personal pirate rubber ducky for the pool (oops, not pictured - imagine it stage right).
CRAWLING!  What a fun gift to give Daddy!  His first crawls were taken right in front of our very eyes.  I'm so glad Ryan was home to see it. 
Wait, how did I get over here? 
Did mom baby proof this yet (uh, nope)? Is that DOG FOOD by that Wii Balance Board (gross... yes)?

I can crawl in my bed now, too!  So much bouncy fun!

Yeah, this isn't a pic of actual crawling, but it makes me laugh.  We have a fascination with hair pulling.

COOKING OUT WITH BUZZ! We wrapped up the weekend with a Dad's Day cookout with Grandpa Buzz. 
That first pic isn't Buzz, it's Aunt Keely.

No comments:

Post a Comment