Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fun in the STL

Have I mentioned that we LOVE St. Louis?  A few weeks ago we made the trip to see grow-up friends and take advantage of some free babysitting.  YAY for adult time!  We also managed to squeeze in Matthew's first trip to the zoo where he was entertained by the elephants, his first trip to Seamus McDaniel's where he charmed the entire wait staff on the patio, and a play date at the park with a few of his favorite buddies.  All in all it was the perfect weekend.
The boys...

Posing with Daddy.

Uncle Steve doing what Uncle Steve does!

Posing with Mommy.

Noticing the elephants!

Worn out!

This is my adventure hat.  I wear it when I'm adventuring.

Careful, Uncle Steve!  I'm getting really good at nabbing glasses!

Much more appropriate beverage option.

Patios are FUN!!!

Hanging with my buddies.

Gavin escapes while we're distracted.

Playing hard to get!

Lovin' all the love!

The gang all tuckered out :)


1 comment: