Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

What did you do on the 4th of July?  We did practically NOTHING and it was great!  We were completely anti-social.  Ryan got up with Matthew and I slept in.  Then I got up and Ryan took a nap.  Then we all 3 climbed into the big bed and hung out until 1 pm.  After that Ryan made ribs and we watched the My Big Fat Redneck Vacation marathon until 9 pm.  It was pretty awesome.  We didn't even bother to poke our heads out to see fireworks.  We just listened to them from behind our shuttered windows and hoped they wouldn't wake up the sleeping baby!  Oh, and we had ants attack our chocolate cake.  That was sad.  Anyway, it is so great to have the freedom to do nothing!  And now, since I've been wearing the same pj's for over 36 hours, I think I'll go defunk myself and get ready for the real world. 

Here is our one picture from the 4th:

No comments:

Post a Comment